[av_section min_height=” min_height_px=’500px’ padding=’default’ shadow=’no-shadow’ bottom_border=’no-border-styling’ id=” color=’header_color’ custom_bg=” src=” attachment=” attachment_size=” attach=’parallax’ position=’center center’ repeat=’stretch’ video=” video_ratio=’16:9′ overlay_opacity=’0.5′ overlay_color=” overlay_pattern=” overlay_custom_pattern=” custom_class=” av_uid=’av-8zdepe’]
[av_heading heading=’Useful Resources‘ tag=’h1′ style=’blockquote modern-quote’ size=’60’ subheading_active=’subheading_below’ subheading_size=’18’ padding=’0′ color=’custom-color-heading’ custom_font=’#ffffff’ custom_class=” av_uid=’av-7nbar6′]
Support, tools and guidance…
[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” av_uid=’av-6f72tu’]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” custom_class=” av_uid=’av-3uvthe’]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-38npgy’ custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”]
- 10 Keys for ImpactInspiration and guidance for community transformation
This resource captures the ten most important areas of learning and development for church projects and Christian organisations that want to have an effective impact on material and spiritual poverty. . . .
- Building Kingdom CommunitiesThe church is called to join with God in his mission to see the kingdom come in our world. This joining with God means building kingdom communities: breaking down barriers between people and enabling mutually transforming relationships shaped by . . .
- Cinnamon Faith Action Audit Northamptonshire ResultsThis report shows the range and value of community support provided by churches and faith groups across Northamptonshire. The purpose of the Audit was to provide evidence for both the social impact and the economic value of all that faith groups do in . . .
- Cinnamon Leadership Training Intro VideoMany churches struggle to start new initiatives due to the lack of a suitably confident and skilled volunteer to lead it. Cinnamon Leadership Training is an exciting opportunity for people who are looking to lead a project to get first-class leadership . . .
- Every Nation Bible School 2018/2019 Prospectus
This is the full prospectus of 11 courses that we currently run at Every Nation Bible School, based in Northamptonshire.
- Fullness of Life TogetherThousands of churches around the country are working to support people in their communities, providing activities ranging from food banks and debt advice, to night shelters and job clubs. Given the impressive scale and diversity
of Christian community . . .
- Risk Assessment Form
This form allow you to undertake a risk assessment of your activity and record the outcomes and record actions taken to mitigate the risks.
- Safeguarding Children and Young People PolicyThis policy on Safeguarding Young People and Children was drawn up with close reference to the Home Office document ‘Safe from Harm’. This Home Office document provided a code of practice for safeguarding the welfare of children and young people [up to . . .
- The Extra Mile: Volunteering, Church & CommunityIn the Extra Mile you will discover refreshingly straightforward and realistic insights into the positive impact that churches can have in their local community. You will not be burdened by complex arguments, but will find distilled wisdom backed up by . . .