Thank you so much for being interested in working with us.
We have a team of staff and volunteers either in front line client facing roles, or working in the background to keep everything running smoothly. All of our roles are incredibly valuable to the work we do and lives that we aim to change.
If there are no roles you are interesed in at this time, please check back regularly. Alternatively you can sign up to our newsletter to receive regular updates.
Alternatively, you may be interested in a volunteering opportunity as a way of figuring out whether this is the time of work you want to undertake, or to give something back.
We are committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and representative workforce. We also encourage applications from people with lived experience who are in a position to undertake a role like this, as this is hugely valuable in many of our roles.
How to Apply:
You can either find our roles on other sites, like Indeed, and apply through there.
Or you can send your CV with a covering letter detailing why you want the role and why you feel like you are suitable for the role. We will shortlist all applications based on how they meet the person specification so please ensure you look at the role description before applying, and reference this in your application.
You will also need to complete our equal opportunities monitoring form.
Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post marked FAO Jo Burns, 19-21 Church Street, Rushden, NN109YU.
Unfortunately we have no vacancies at the moment!
Thank you for your interest and please do check back regularly.
- 25 days annual leave allowance plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time team members)
- Contractual sick pay (on completion of one year)
- Employee Assistance Programme, a completely free and confidential service for employees and their families
- Health Assured app, which provides resources and tips for ensuring your health and wellbeing
- Flexible working, including opportunities for working from home, TOIL and adaptable working hours